vendredi 19 novembre 2010

my tm

Today so many nice things but yet so bad things hapenned :) - :(
- i twisted my ankle in sports
- i'm in a relationship <3<3<3<3
- IM GOING TO FINLAND <3<3<3<3<3
- i'm probably going to move out. (but i hope not)
- Rodolphe is driving mum and i crazy. We're so tired of him and we just don't want him anymore. Yes, he really is a jerk and he really has no feelings for people and he doesn't care about anything.
- I want my friend back :(
- Isaure is my friend for life, she's gonna be my really good friend then :)
- i got 14 in SES
- Amanda is a cutie <3
- My dad probably is a fool, or at least his wife makes him act like one.
- i'm babysitting for finnish people on the 10th!
- my mum is a hero and i love her, she is so strong and i really wish i could make her life simple, cause she deserves everything that is good <3
- I have too much tests in French! and too much things to do
- I suck at maths.
- GREY'S <3
- Private Practice <3<3<3

I hope my ankle gets better by tomorrow, cause je vais shopper avec ma charlotte <3
PP was sooo great! i love that show. really. (L)


i love you freak <3


3 commentaires:

  1. Love you too my tm :) <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You're going to finland ? When ? At who's place ? Amanda ?
    "i'm probably going to move out" ? WTF ?
    What happenned in PP ?
    What happenned with your father since the last time ?
    I suck at maths two. Yesterday I had maths class with jeremy he gave me homeworks to do for today cause yeah he is coming back today too.Oh joie.
    Have fun with charlotte :)

    RépondreSupprimer