dimanche 26 septembre 2010

HA bitch.

You simply don't deserve me. i mean really. Somedays i wish i had NEVER met you, i wish i had never seen you, because then everything will be so much more easier, but it will be easier for you too. And you hurt me. Many times. I don't want things to be easier for you. So i am actually quite happy we met, quite happy you were an amazing friend to me, quite happy about everything that has hapenned, quite happy it ended that way, quite happy i'm finally getting to move on and forget about you, quite happy you live ur life by urself, quite happy you don't miss me, because soon, i won't even remember ur name, or at least i won't cry over it.
I loved you so much, i loved everything we shared, and i hope you did too.
Now, i just dislike you, the "new you",
However, i wish you luck in life, and i wish you hapiness, because i don't want to be like you, somehow i've always wanted to be like you, i admired you, everything about you, but now i just hope i have nothing in common with you, so i wish you to be happy and everything, and i hope you'll find someone to love and to love you back.
And I, will be just fine.



Anywayyys! grey's was amazing!!! <3 i'm so happyyyyy it's back on screen!!! Can't wait for next Friday so i can watch it! And omg, chrowen is so not gonna last. TEDDY & OWEN will rock at some point. I know it!!
And PP was sooo sad :( I actually can't believe i cried for so long during the first epis lol
And ohhh! tonight is glee night!! :D cool!
And Lucie bought me a GIANT monkey! <3<3 I need to think of a name for him and his little baby!
Merci ma lulu! <3
And i love my friends, i really do, even if sometimes i don't seem like it, i really do love you, and thank you all for all you've done, you make me happy and you make me get up in the morning (tho please, do not wake me up to early!!!) :^)

Today, i really did my homework *proud* tho now i have to study (which im sure i won't do but oh well) so i'm gonna go and *pretend i am studying* study. :D

Meet tanla & tanlo 


night all!! xx

5 commentaires:

  1. Dépeche-toi de trouver un nom aux monkey <3 Cool ton article ma vieille :D sauf le haut ... Sa fais un peu pitié et puis je vois pas pourquoi elle viendrai le voir .. Mais bon ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. c'est pas pour qu'elle vienne le voir, j'ai juste libéré ce que j'avais à dire très chère.
    Et puis hein, chut. T tjr obligé de sortir un truc désobligeant! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lulu je crois que t'as pas compris le principe d'un journal en ligne ! C'est pas pour qu'elle vienne le voir juste pour dire ce que tu ressens comme ca apres tu te sens mieu, comme avec un journal normal quoi !
    tanla & tanlo ? That's pretty cool actually :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Pauline (CBA LOGGING IN) loll30 septembre 2010 à 20:21

    hahahahhaha!! voilà amelle a raison :)
    Tu t'es remise de ton 9 btw?:D
    and yeah i knnow! Tanla & Tanlo hahah :DDD

    RépondreSupprimer