vendredi 10 septembre 2010

Every cloud has a silver lining.

So today was my last day at school for the week (duuh obviously its friday) but yeah! and hmm today was kinda ok :)  I had a nice day and enjoyed being with my new friends who are all so nice!! 
(APPOLINE!!!! STAGNE!!!)
And i didn't have french lessons so yaay! :DD and my new english teacher is irish! and she is nice!! When she is like mad or somthing she can't raise her voice so she just like have this weird expression on her face saying "stop it you little beans!!" but yeah she is nice :) 
Hmm, what else, oh yeah then i came back home, had an argument with my brother and since then everything just sucked.. I hate it so much that your day can be really good and the second later everything just makes you sad and bad. 
I hate it to have to take care of everything (well a lot) even tho i'm only 15, i mean, i shouldn't be the one doing this, but i know mum needs me so i'm grateful i can help her, but sometimes i just wish things were simple, i just wish my brothers could be nice and good at school and not making my mum goes through hell.. i just wish they would understand that we're so tired. 
And i wish i could have people to talk to, i mean i do, i do have amzing friends, but there is something that is missing in my life, something that makes me uncomplete. (it's probably my brain yyea :D ) 

Today was a "nice" day until everything got darker, for a while, but this is just how life is right? we can't change it.. up and downs, downs and up all the time yeah? We just have to be thankful for what we have and what we had. We're always gonna have bad days, but we're always gonna have good ones too, just keep hoping you won't have many of those dark days, cause really dark days suck! They are the kind of days when you just feel like lying on the bathroom floor and cry and be depressed for hours like Izzie in grey's!! AND OMG GREY'S STARTS IN 12 DAYS!!!!! yaaaaaaay!!! bring it on babyyy!!! 

I'm dying my hair tomorrow btw! :D can't wait! And i'll go buy some clothes :) 
Anyways; latersss matesss!
ps : tanesha is my love forever <3 you rock my world bean! :)  
 
 

2 commentaires:

  1. Ah voila ! la question que je voulais te poser quand je me suis rendue compte que je pouvais pas poster de commentaire me revient:
    L'image que t'as posté ce sera ca ton autre coté de l'agenda ?
    En tous les cas c'est jolie :) (je te vois deja venir avec tes "aino i know it's finland dude !)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Pauline (CBA LOGGING IN) loll22 septembre 2010 à 21:03

    yes! And yeah obv it's pretty! It's Finland :D :DD

    RépondreSupprimer