vendredi 10 septembre 2010

00:19

Helloww :)

Ok, i actually have no idea of what to say/write on a blog so i'll just do something short :)
Tomorrow will be my 6th day in my new school! I used to hate it a lot but now it's kind of alright!
I made some new friends and the people are nice there! The teachers are quite ok too :) Except the french one, OMG that one is HORRIBLE like really! :D
And hmm what else, i'm glad amelle is in the school with me too because even if we only see each other at recess, well it's still nice to have ur best friend around!!
hmm, i had a quite nice summer :) Went to London, and Stefanie came over in Normandie & here, and i went to the south of france (campinggg!) and yeah that's about all :)
I can't wait to see my friends again! it's just so weird to go to another school and be without the people u used to be with for FOUR years! i miss them so much!
And hmm! Oh yeah, Taru might come over for xmas! and then i might go to Finland for new year's eve! how cool's that huh?? :DD
And also, tanesha should hurry up and tell me when SHE wants to come over!!
And btw honey, if u read this, UR RUBBISH!!!
Okayy, i should go now, and maybe i should do my homework and take a shower lol :D

ps : Anne-Laure is god! :

isn't it so great? will be on my 2010/2011 agenda! :)

xx

4 commentaires:

  1. I'll read later cause I can't keep my eyes open for more than seven seconds but YOU GUYS I AM A GODDESS.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i'm glad you're in this school too <3
    (even if you're giving me up in one year =p)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. m8, be happy you had me all this years, u must share. :DD

    RépondreSupprimer